The Welbeloved Club are delighted to once again be teaming up with the Bishop's Stortford Independent, to give our members a Christmas to remember.
Christmas will be a little different this year for obvious reasons - but we are determined to mark the occasion in the best way possible. Christmas lunch may be off the table, but this doesn't mean we can't bring Christmas to you!
We are asking the local community to dig out those old shoeboxes (or something similar) and fill them with beautiful treats, gifts and Christmas cheer for us to give out to our members. This year more than any will likely see more of our members spending Christmas alone and without our annual Christmas lunch, we are asking you to help us put together a small gesture to say we are thinking of them during the festive period.
All details can be found in the article below, but to summarise:
- Please do not include anything perishable or anything that needs to be kept in the fridge
- Please do include a small message or Christmas card (you can include a return address if you would like a reply)
- please keep the boxes fairly small - shoebox size or something similar is perfect
- please indicate if your box would be more suited to a male or female guest, or if it would be suitable for either
- Please make sure your box is with the Indie offices or our home address no later than 14th December
- any questions please get in touch!